We would like to list events and networking opportunities that will help connect gifted families in Texas. Is your local GT parent support group hosting a public event or virtual meetup? Or … are you feeling like the only GT family in town, and would like to find others nearby?
Use the form at the bottom of this page to request your event, meetup, and connection request to be added to this page. We prefer to post events expressly designed for parents and events that are low-cost or free.
- August 19, 2020: Denton Association for Gifted — Expo
- Sept. 15, 2020: Free virtual event: Racial Battle Fatigue in Faculty – MACH-III Center
- past / SENG Panel of 13 Leading Black Scholars of GT Education
- January 30, 2021: GT Parent Conference at Baylor U
- past / Feb. 22, 2020: GT Parent Conference at Baylor U
No listings yet
List your event
Fill out this form to request that your event, meetup or connection request be added to this page. By submitting this form, you are granting GEFN permission to publicly share all information in your request. Please follow up with us if your event is changed or cancelled.